Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a frigidaire (by Electrolux) professional series dual

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire (by Electrolux) professional series dual fuel oven/range. range is gas, oven is electric/convection.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I go to set the oven to bake and put in temp and the whole display turns off briefly then I get a PF error code and the time is 12:00 and blinking. Any ideas. I'm a mechanic so if I know what's wrong I can order a part and fix it
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: sorry, I hit return before I finished giving you the info.
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Model # is PLCS389ECD. is about 6 to 8 yrs old
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The PF means that the oven control is losing power. When you start the oven, the current draw goes up and is what causes the power to be broken to the control. A component on the oven control has failed and the control will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.