Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My washer restarts right after it finishes a load of

Customer Question

my washer restarts right after it finishes a load of clothes. It restarts within 15 seconds so if you are not standing there you have to wait till it finishes again. what part would I need replaced to fix this
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Brand- Amana
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

I believe the main machine control, number 6 in the diagram at the link below, will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Access is gained by sliding a putty knife under each end cap to release the clips so the top will move forward and hinge up.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.