Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Kenmore Elite on the bottom Refrigerator. What

Customer Question

We have a Kenmore Elite on the bottom Refrigerator. What does ER CO mean on the display panel? Also the ice maker is working but it won't go thru the shoot.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your refrigerator today. Unfortunately error "ER CO" means that your main control board on the back of your refrigerator isn't communicating properly with the display board. Try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then make sure the wire connections to the main board are secure and replace the main control board on the back of unit if everything checks good.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?