Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My LG washing machine wont go through the wash cycle it just

Customer Question

My LG washing machine wont go through the wash cycle it just stops with no error reading. Its the Wave Force, weve had it a few years.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? Also, when it stops does the control panel go blank or what does the control panel do?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The control panel blinks the wash sign. 0104410307539A095695 131T0562. I think this is the number there is another sticker on there.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.
If no error code is appearing and it just stops and flashes, unfortunately it sounds like your control board is just failing. Try to unplug the unit for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset and if not then replace the control board.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We fixed it! so you dont need to call. It was two coins lodged in the crack on the bottom of the drumb, which kept the machine from agitating :).
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.
Alright glad to here it's working again