Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Maytag model MEW663ODDS no display

Customer Question

Maytag model MEW663ODDS no display
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good morning! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your oven today. On this particular model, there are you fuses or cut outs on the oven itself that will stop the display from illuminating. That means that you either have a bad display board or you're not getting 220 volts from your house to the oven. Try to flip the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds to the oven to see if a power reset will resolve the issue. If not, you'd need to uninstall the entire oven and remove the top sheet metal panel so you can test power at the junction block where the power cord connects to the top of the oven. Test between the 2 outside power wires and make sure you're getting 220 volts. If not, then you have a house power supply issue. If you are getting 220 volts, you need to replace the display board so below is a link to the display board for this model.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?