RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

I have a norcold 1200lrim, that worked fine 3 weeks ago,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a norcold 1200lrim, that worked fine 3 weeks ago, tonight I went to get everything turned on for a trip and I get no light at the control panel, but I have 120v ac and 14.2 Vdc what do I look at next?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just started
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert..

Can you go to the outside access panel and tell me if you see a small black box, on the box will be a single LED need to know if you see that and if the light is ON or blinking???

Robert

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
On
Expert:  RJ replied 9 months ago.

OK

So what has happened is the high limit is tripped, it can go off for low voltage, which probably has happened, it can be reset with a strong magnet, click HERE and have a look, once the light goes off the fridge should work for you.. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 9 months ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert