John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Model MDB7749SBW3 When we push the start button, the lights

Customer Question

Model MDB7749SBW3
When we push the start button, the lights come on like normal but the dishwasher doesn't start and the lights go off after a minute or so so.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Do all the buttons work when pressed?