Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My Amana tandem 7300 front load washer keeps pausing and

Customer Question

My Amana tandem 7300 front load washer keeps pausing and beeping while flashing the wash light. How do I fix this?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4/5 years old. Mod: NFW7300WW01
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It stops in the middle of washing and beebs and flashes the wash light.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is any error code displaying?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It doesn't have a display on the front. Just buttons to chose my wash cycle.

Here is a link to the tech sheet go to page 5 to put it into diagnostics and page 10 to read the code, read the top paragraph on page 10 for a non display unit so you can read the code to see what the error is to fix it. I will be back on tomorrow if you need more help.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!