Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My crisper cover is cracked but is not available online

Customer Question

My crisper cover is cracked but is not available online anywhere nor with manufacturer. Is there any other brand with same dimensions? The part number is ***** and amazon says it used to be Rf-2950-09
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That is a unique mold and no other brand uses that dimension or mold pattern. Your best bet is to use a Plastic Epoxy or take the crisper shelf to an Auto Body shop and they have a super strong plastic epoxy that they use for car bumpers and plastic parts that I have used to fix these when broken when they are no longer available

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!