Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Viking model TCBB363l-ss Report is the high

Customer Question

I have a Viking model TCBB363l-ss Report is the high hello circuitboard in the touch Ruben and still get very close to reprogram but it seems to not be participating I was just worried with further troubleshooting
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you please explain what trouble you are having? I am not quite sure what trouble you are having with your refrigerator.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Number one it's not running number two I put some new high voltage and I low-voltage circuit board and the ribbon control button I guess it has to be reprogrammed and it came with instructions and I followed them but it's not working right it's not excepting the new command and I'm just wondering what other troubleshooting I could do the lights working in refrigerator and freezer but so wondering if you could help
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

See the attached page. Is this how you are entering the programming mode?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Yeah I have that guy Graham and yeah it's not responding to it so there must be other issues besides low voltage and the high-voltage circuitboard there must be another problem
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The thermistor in the freezer of the top metal Off it and it looks like he is broke can I put in Om meter are on it to check it and what with the reading B and with that cause the whole refrigerator not to work
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Is the compressor even coming on, or any fans?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Yeah no Compressor nor any fans coming on at all
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

A single sensor would not cause that. It sounds like the new high voltage control is faulty, especially if it will not accept the programming.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How can I check the high-voltage board to see if it fall to know what would be a procedure be
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

You can't if you can't get it programmed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.