Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

GE wall oven Model JKP44GOP2BG;' Function error code F-3

Customer Question

GE wall oven Model JKP44GOP2BG;' Function error code F-3 appears in display. What does this mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The control is having a problem with the oven sensor's signal. The oven sensor is most likely faulty. That part is shown as number 253 in the diagram at the link below.

The sensor will simply pull out and unplug after the retaining screw is removed. It is accessed from inside the oven.

The link below is to the part you will need.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Thank you so much!