John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm trying to find out why my Craftsman electric pressure

Customer Question

I'm trying to find out why my Craftsman electric pressure washer doesn't siphon soap from the dispenser.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Sears Craftsman #580.752000
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: When pressure washing, no soap comes out. Oddly, when I shut off the power and just hose pressure is on, soap comes out.
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: took cover off and made sure no dried soap was clogging tubing.
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is the pressure adjusted way down or are you using the soap bit?