John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Bosch model KSU441 refrigerator in Mexico. After we

Customer Question

I have a Bosch model KSU441 refrigerator in Mexico. After we came back here to Washinton for the summer, the door quit closing properly. A fix-it man put a new gasket in it and it is black (I hear) and looks too small. We will be going back to Mazatlan this fall and could bring the proper gasket if you can tell us that is what is wrong. There is another number called the E-NR# ***** our friend did not locate that. The fridge is stainless steel. What do you suggest?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately the model number you have listed isn't complete. Can you look near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and give me the full and complete model number so I can look up the correct door gasket?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, I cant. All I can do is try to get my friend to do it for me in Mexico. Can I postpone this call until I get the complete number
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Yes, just reply back here so you don't have to pay again when you have the model number.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK. Please give me the details like the phone number and when you are available and I will get back to you. I must contact people in Mexico and it will take time.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

I have sent over the option if you'd like my phone number information.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?