Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Bosch SHE3AR76UC/12 Dishwasher. Soap dispenser

Customer Question

I have a Bosch SHE3AR76UC/12 Dishwasher. Soap dispenser doesn't open. Replaced Soap dispenser unit. Still doesn't open during Wash. looking at other possible causes. Something in the Control unit?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Bosch SHE3AR76UC/12 - Not sure how to run Self Diagnostic test for this unit?
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: No error codes. Don't think there are any flashing lights.
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing I am aware of. For the most part it was random and started getting worse.
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that should be it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your dishwasher today. There are only 2 things that can cause your dispenser to not open and that would be either a bad dispenser or a bad main control board. It sounds like you already replaced the dispenser so as long as that was replaced properly, the only thing left is the main control board located under the dishwasher in the bottom right corner. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order and replace for your model number. The dishwasher will need to be pulled out in order to access and replace the part.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?