Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have front load 3yr old LG natural gas dryer that does

Customer Question

I have front load 3yr old LG natural gas dryer that does heat, how to i get to the ignitor to see it it's bad?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3yrsm model 3025KWKS40245
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I have electrical back ground
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no heat at all, no error indications
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Here is a video link of how you can take it apart and check the bottom thermostat on the burner tube see if it is tripped.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!