Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I Have an LG LSC26905TT and at times at the control unit the

Customer Question

Hi I Have an LG LSC26905TT and at times at the control unit the light bulbs flash and it's a sure sign that eventually the fridge will begin to leak water onto the floor, what do I need to fix?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about 9 yrs old. the model is LG LSC26905TT
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: flashing lights and then the fridge leaks
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to get some water out of it, then the lights began to flash! The only way to stop this is to shut down the water valve, and it will eventually stop
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your refrigerator today. First, unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the main control board on the back of your refrigerator because it's just starting to fail and the issue will get worse. Below is a link to the main control board you'll need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm waiting to see if what you told me is the correct solution
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

OK well I assure you it is. Good luck.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.