RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs

I have a Dometic DM2652 refrigerator. The drain hose has

Customer Question

I have a Dometic DM2652 refrigerator. The drain hose has dicentagrated. I would like to know how many screws do I have to take loose along with the gas line to move the refrigerator slightly to change the hose. I see two at the back.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay... Make sure you turn off the LP and bleed at the stove before undoing the LP fitting, go to the outside and look for some feet on each side, remove the screws in the feet, sometimes they will also use silicone under the feet. Go inside and open the door for the fridge and look around the box for screws, they may have screw caps that pop off to expose the screws, check top, bottom and sides, after they are all out and the LP disconnected you should be able to slide it some to get to that hose.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 2 months ago.

click HERE it will show you the screws on the inside, page 7...