John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I wish to cancel the transaction because I do NOT want to

Customer Question

I wish to cancel the transaction because I do NOT want to pay £20 a month
JA: The Appliance Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: No doubt but I thought the £20 was to answer my problem now.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Since I first contacted you this evening. I would not have given my card number had I known it was a monthly deal
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. I'll just manage with the quick programme that works and wait 'til my husband is home for his advice. I hope you haven't taken payment from my card ?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I haven't continued with your Technician so the main thing is I want to know that no money has been taken.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

I'm John. I'll send a deposit refund request for you. It will take a week or so, as one of our staff needs to process it.

Expert:  alma-cssm replied 9 months ago.
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/9ukm5-wish-cancel-transaction-not-want.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.