John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Looking online for an installation manual and can't find it.

Customer Question

Looking online for an installation manual and can't find it. Can you help me - it's for a Kenmore Elite dishwasher
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a subscription customer I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our Subscription Customers!

Can you get me the model number off the tag on the unit? It should look like this 665.78883030 something just like that