Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My icemaker has stopped working. The on button is on and

Customer Question

My icemaker has stopped working. The on button is on and light is blinking twice then pause. I pushed in panel on left side and light keeps blinking. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a subscription customer I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our Subscription Customers!

That means you need to replace the photo eye board on the unit. Here is a link to the part for you, you get both boards and they are easy to change just a couple screws on each side and change them out plug and play.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!