How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 78257
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tyler, Following my question yesterday and your answer, we

Customer Question

Hi Tyler,Following my question yesterday and your answer, we accessed the part and actually only the chrome plastic part is broken; is it possible to replace only that "handle", or shall we replace the whole dispenser?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Well hello. Unfortunately the handle itself can't be purchased separately. It only comes as an entire assembly with the bracket and switches and handle and such.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks a lot!
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

No problem and good luck!

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?