Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

AFFINITY DRYER # FAQE7111LW0. WHEN START BUTTON IS PUSHED,

Customer Question

AFFINITY DRYER # FAQE7111LW0. WHEN START BUTTON IS PUSHED, REVERTS TO PAUSE!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a subscription customer I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our Subscription Customers!

Answer:

Check the door switch on the unit and if that is good and working check to see if there are any error codes an let me know

READING ERROR CODES 1. Turn knob to third position from the left. 2. Press and hold SELECT and CANCEL simultaneously for six seconds. The buzzer will sound one time. 3. Immediately press and hold SELECT and CANCEL for six seconds. The control will enter Field Test Mode, the buzzer will sound three times, and the digit display will alternate between "Fld" and the firmware revision number (ex. "r03"). 4. Rotate the cycle selector knob two turns clockwise. The error code will appear in the digit display.