John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My GE refrigerator has an issue. The freezer is not colder

Customer Question

Good morning
My GE refrigerator has an issue. The freezer is not colder enough even I adjusted the temp to 6, and refrigerator to 7. Another issue is on the freezer side, there is ice on the inner door side.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating

Can you get me the model number and can you remove the back inner panel INSIDE the freezer to look at the evaporator?

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.