John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We are currently working a whirlpool fridge, Model

Customer Question

We are currently working a whirlpool fridge, Model GSC25CEYY02, the ice maker, Auger motor, and main control board has been replaced on this fridge. We have already checked the connections and everything is installed correctly, however the auger motor isn't turning, and the ice maker isn't working either. When we press the paddle to have the ice dispensed, the little door will open, but nothing happens. Any thoughts on what could be the issue?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star arting

How was the wire harness to the auger motor?