Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Frigidaire gas dryer (propane) starts beeping and lights

Customer Question

My Frigidaire gas dryer (propane) starts beeping and lights flashing when empty and off or during the drying cycle. Sometimes it doesn't even dry the clothes. To stop the beeping and flashing I have unplugged the dryer; but when it's during a cycle, I have to put up with it. I have pushed pause/stop and options buttons and it will stop momentarily. Help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Model # LGQ1442ESO
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

The tech sheet for your model is attached. Can you please retrieve and post any stored error codes?