John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Dacor downdraft was disconnected to install new countertops.

Customer Question

Dacor downdraft was disconnected to install new countertops. Now the unit will go up and down but the fan wont turn turn off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star arting

Does it seem like the switch is working?