RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

Norco 6182 works lp ok on lp, but when on ac only cools down

Customer Question

Norco 6182 works lp ok on lp , but when on ac only cools down to about 50 degrees
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

IF it is cooling food on LP but not on AC the AC heating element could be the issue, going to give you a service manual so you can troubleshoot this, click HERE and see page 40 you can ohm out the element and verify voltage with a meter, follow the troubleshooting steps and it should help you out. Normally if you have good cooling on LP but not AC the element could be bad or needs to be replaced. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 6 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert