John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Wolfgang Puck Kitchentek Pressure Oven purchased in

Customer Question

My name is Leonie.
I have a Wolfgang Puck Kitchentek Pressure Oven purchased in late 2015 which I have used only 5 times. My problem is that the rack will not stay in place. it is only a matter of seconds before the rack falls from the MIDDLE or UPPER position to the LOWER (FLOOR) level. This is not satisfactory and it means that everything I cook is from the lower level. How can this problem be fixed. If it cannot be fixed, will you please replace the oven for one that works the way it should work.
Thank you
I can be emailed on***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks!

Can you possibly upload a picture of the issue?