Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a maytag bravos xl dryer Medb850yw0 but I don't know

Customer Question

I have a maytag bravos xl dryer Medb850yw0 but I don't know how to take it apart to change the drum belt. Help please.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model Medb850yw0 about 4yrs
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, was hoping, but can't get it apart
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your dryer. There are quite a few steps to taking this dryer apart to replace the belt, but the good news is there is a video that shows you the process. This dryer is actually made by Whirpool because they bought out Maytag in 2006 so below is a video that shows you how to take apart one of the Cabrio XL dryers which is the same process as this model Maytag.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?