Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Wash/ start /cancel lights are blinking and unit wont start

Customer Question

wash/ start /cancel lights are blinking and unit wont start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

The blinking wash start cancel lights mean that your touch control panel thinks you have a stuck button or the touchpad is shorted. Flip the breaker off and heat up the touchpad with a hair dryer and rub your thumb over the buttons to try to unstick them. Let the touchpad cool down and then re-apply power. If you still get flashing lights, the touch control panel needs to be replaced I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.