Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I just moved, my Samsung gas dryer was converted to LP at my

Customer Question

I just moved, my Samsung gas dryer was converted to LP at my old house. The new house has natural gas. I have the original brass pieces from the conversion. Who should I get to convert the dryer back to natural gas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you and see how your dryer comes apart? The model should be located on a sticker just inside the door way.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't want to do it, I want to hire someone, I just need to know who can do it. The plumber who ran the gas line can't & Sears appliance repair said they don't do the conversions.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm in FL, the dryer is in KY

Ah I see. Do you have a zip code for your area?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
KY zip code is 40220

Thank you. The only authorized service to do this in your area is FA Display. Below is Their contact information.

Authorized Service Center

3600 CHAMBERLAIN LANE SUITE228

Louisville, KY 40241

(###) ###-####/p>

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've called & left a message. I'll be happy to rate as soon as I hear back that they can/will do it

alright well good luck.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you

No problem.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
To let you know, the service provider you said was authorized for the area never answered the phone or returned any of the 3 messages I left on the answering machine. I found someone else, on my own, who agreed to do the work.