John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My oven timer is going off for no reason and won't stop, GE

Customer Question

My oven timer is going off for no reason and won't stop
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: GE and looks old??? Center has three dials. Stop time delay start and timer. The timer is buzzing
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If it isn't a simple quick fix I am outta luck. Got to get ready for work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Yes this is not a big deal to fix can you let me know when you are by the machine?