Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My frigidaire wine cooler will not stop beeping and the temp

Customer Question

My frigidaire wine cooler will not stop beeping and the temp displays are flashing erratically
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: This was after a bad storm after cutting power
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Just looking to see if it's an easy fix or if it's best to sell it as broken with a solution and go buy new
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Model LFWC18T6LB for a frigidaire wine cooler
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

You will have to buy a new one they do not make the board or parts for it any longer and you need a board. Sell it for parts only, sorry for the news!

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just paid 23$ for that. Is that correct

I do not know what you paid I am just the tech, if you are not happy just let me know, I can not help the parts issues on these as they are basically considered throw away units sorry.