Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Filter Queen wand is stuck inside the hose. How do I

Customer Question

My Filter Queen wand is stuck inside the hose. How do I break it free?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Get it warm with a heat gun or hair dryer and then try it. It should come apart.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Applying heat with my hair dryer is not working.

Do you have a heat gun?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not have a heat gun.

OK do you have a neighbor or any one strong that you can get to try and pull it?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have telephoned my son to see, perhaps, if he can help me get the wand apart from the hose. Can I later on rate your advice?

Yes for sure!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't want to pay another CA$32 just to talk to you.

No problem just type me back here!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My son still hasn't returned my telephone call, so I can't really give you a rating. I am taking another route, to the place where I have an annual check-up done on my Filter Queen vacuum cleaner. Thank you for trying to help me. Have a nice day!

Thanks and note the rating is for my time and help thanks