John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Maytag dishwasher which stopped working mid-cycle.

Customer Question

I have a Maytag dishwasher which stopped working mid-cycle. The control panel seems not to have any power to it - does not respond to any pushing of buttons etc. There is power to the power outlet and it is going inside the washer. Is there a reset button or something which might have disabled the control panel?STEVE
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I don't see any model number on it. it has a SS front - approx. 4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: hopefully
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That is all I know
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.