Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have Whirlpool Gold Double ovens GBD307PDS7. Ran Autoclean

Customer Question

I have Whirlpool Gold Double ovens GBD307PDS7. Ran Autoclean and the unit went dark. No lights on panel, no oven light. Dead. Please help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

You need to check and likely replace the thermal fuse on the unit. Check that for continuity

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not have a voltmeter. Do you have a part number and know of a site with videos so I can figure out how to install.

There will be no video on this unit you have to pull the unit out of the cavity and remove the back panel on the unit to replace it, here is a link to it. There are about 8 screws to remove and the back tin will come off and you should see it right there.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
pull the unit out of the wall? do I need to call a repair service or get 3 strong buddies and muscle this out?

You may need some help yes and a stand or something to set it on so you can get behind it to remove that panel it is a 2 man job for sure.