Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have code FH On Maytag MFW9700 sbo front load machine I

Customer Question

I have code FH
On Maytag MFW9700 sbo front load machine
I replace water meter sensor and the level water sensor
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

There are a couple things that can cause your FH error. First, when the error occurs, how long does it take before the error code appears? Please time it with a watch.

Second, how high is the water compared to the bottom of the door when the error occurs?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It fills in 3 seconds and stops and then it fills again at 15 seconds and last a min until it stops again and 30 sec before the water finally stops it start to move
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you recive the picture please
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

OK so it should never stop. Check to see if you have power going to the water valves the entire time when it should be filling. If any solenoid is getting 110 volts and it's shutting down, you have a weak solenoid on your valve and the valve needs to be replaced. If you're not getting 110 volts the entire time to one of the valves, you need to replace the CCU control board mounted in the front right corner of the washer to the right side wall just above the tub.

And yes I received the picture.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
all the time there is pawer on bouths water valves, when the new CCU send the FH code off couse the w valves clous and the pawer on valves shoot off too
When the whater is going thru inside the washer machine the machine is working all time
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

OK then you either have a bad valve that needs to be replaced or you have flood safe hoses that are tripping and cutting the water supply to the unit so try using rubber hoses and if it still acts up replace the valves.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I change bran new hoses on washer machine
Steel the same FH code in one minute
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

OK so is the water still starting and stopping like you said before? If so and the valve is getting power the whole time you need to replace the valve.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am waiting for the valves
I order yesterday
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The washer machine works good on wash cile
But on -rinse spin- cicle send FH code
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cicle sorry
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

OK that means that your cold water supply is the part that's filling too slow because during rinse it only uses cold water and the water level requirement is higher. So it sounds like the issue is borderline but related to the cold water side.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am waiting to recive the valves by mail
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

OK good luck.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am not finish i am waiting for the parts
The washer machine steel with the same code FH code
Soon recive by mail the water valves i will continue to fix
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Yes, you have said that before, I'm not sure why you are sending me this message again 1 day later after you stated this yesterday.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Because i see my Bank acount and i have tow charges and are recuesten by ofher payment
But the washer machine steel wifh fhe same code is not foxed yet
When i see your wave page you said if you help to fix i will pay if not no
Naw yoy charge twice and i do not autofize you only one charge the first one Tanks you
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

I just answer appliance questions. I have no knowledge of the charges so telling me about charges unfortunately doesn't do anything.