Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a whirlpool gold quiet partner III that is filling up

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool gold quiet partner III that is filling up with water and leaking onto the floor when the water is not in operation. Can you advise/
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: not exactly i have owned this home for 7 years and it was here when i purchased the home. so greater than 7 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if posable
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of at this time
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

That means the fill valve for the unit is bad and leaking, like a leaky faucet. That will cost about 40-60 dollars for the valve and a company may charge 150-200 total to fix that issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Also here is a video to help you do the job

CLICK HERE