Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Have an.LG WT1101CW top load washer. LE error code. Changed

Customer Question

Have an.LG WT1101CW top load washer. LE error code. Changed hall sensor and lid switch. Still shows error.
Tried spin only, LE error came on.
Not even two years old.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I thought I did
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I thought I just told you what I did.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Are you even a real person?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Appliance Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Then please do
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

If the drum rotates by hand freely and you have done all that the Motor Control is bad you need to replace that board then for that issue. You can however check for any broken wiring from the stator to the board, other than that replace the board. I replace that board a lot for that issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!