Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My front load whirlpool washer is stuck mid cycle lights

Customer Question

My front load whirlpool washer is stuck mid cycle lights blinking
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Whirlpool duet, guessing 5-7 yrs old, don't know for sure, came with house
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I stopped the cycle myself, tried to change it during rinse cycle and this happened
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

This can happen if the units pump is blocked or bad and the unit is not pumping out water. I would check the pump filter and see if it is blocked first. Manually drain the water out of the unit and then try it again, but make sure the pump filter is not blocked and see if the drain pump is free and clear as well.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!