Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

We are having trouble with our reftrgerator freezing in the

Customer Question

We are having trouble with our reftrgerator freezing in the top part we have replaced several parts but nothing seems to work
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: Samsung rf267azswp
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: My son has been working on it he has replaced sensor and heater and we also replaced the mother bosrd
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: He took out the front electronic thing in the front of the door and looked at after he puyit back it worked for to day and then stated to have the same problem also when it stopsworkig the the tempeture light starts to blink 38
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The blinking light leads me to believe there is an issue with the control system. Since the main board has been replaced, it is likely the user interface board that is having trouble, especially if it worked after being removed once. What was the part number of the board you installed?