Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a GE Café microwave. This morning it is showing that

Customer Question

We have a GE Café microwave. This morning it is showing that the controls are locked. How do we unlock it? thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

You can try the following....

To lock or unlock the controls, press and hold the CLEAR/OFF button for about three seconds

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

If that does not unlock the control, please post the model number and I can look up your specific model.

Thank you so much! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page.