Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Maytag refrigerator bottom fridge drawer stuck for 3 days

Customer Question

Maytag refrigerator bottom fridge drawer stuck for 3 days even after more than a day cooling turned off! Now the digital light panel not working properly. How to unstuck the bottom drawer?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
MFX2570AEM4
K30402073
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I found my phone. What is your call number?

A phone call costs more to do here is the offer if you want a phone call.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I already paid $28 and want to chat
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello are you there to chat? I do not need phone offer now.

Yes I am here

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry I had a busy day! But my problem going to be solved tomorrow, found out from Home depot I am still under warranty. Thanks

Sounds good!

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!