John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Dual digital temperature controls ( for freezer and

Customer Question

Dual digital temperature controls ( for freezer and refrigerator) on top of refrigerator side after you open refrigerator door won't set properly. I set them to 0 and 37, but currently reading 28 and 52
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
GE Profile model no PSS27SGPA SS

Ok they will go back to actual temps in the unit so it sounds like the unit is not cooling is that correct?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You still there?

Yes are you not getting my messages?