John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I bought a Kenmore washer and dryer at sears and received a

Customer Question

i bought a Kenmore washer and dryer at sears and received a manual for the washer but not for the dryer.
I am having a problem with the lint filter. While we do clean it each time, lint has still found its way down inside and I don't know how to remove short of dismantling the door, etc. Can you help me? So much has collected that I can't put the filter back in.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is your $24 in addition to the $28 Sears charge?

The 24 dollars is if you want a phone call