ApplianceMAN
ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Refrigeration tech that can and knows how to fix from small ice personal ice makers to large freezers, Also know furnaces.
64612473

An older Maytage dishwasher that won't drain because the GFI

Customer Question

An older Maytage dishwasher that won't drain because the GFI switch keeps tripping. Not a breaker problem. No trapped object in bottom of dishwasher.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 4 months ago.
Good evening, I'm one the experts here please remember to rate me when your satisfied with the answerAlright so gfi in your kitchen correct ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Gayle, Im so sorry im on vacation, I can opt out if you would like someone else to help you and I would completely understand,

First things I really would like to know is does it happen a certain area of the cycle?

Also this really could be a simple issue as the GFI just got weak and needs to be repalced. Simple and cheap fix