John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

A Electrolux refrigerator M# EI26SS55GSO water dispenser

Customer Question

A Electrolux refrigerator M# ***** water dispenser issue. Woke up one a.m. had water all over the place, replaced the water valve still no water. Do have water going to ice maker, so water is flowing and moving through the filter. checked the switches on the dispenser and they checked ok. The water line is clear. Stumped not knowing where to go next? Working on this for over a week. Need experienced help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

IS the water just leaking out of the dispenser continually?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no not leaking, once I changed the valve out no water from the water dispenser, but still getting water to the ice maker, separate waterlines both run through the filter.

Is the valve getting power when the dispenser is pressed?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No power. would the phone call be better?

Yes maybe tomorrow if you are available we can do a phone call.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That will be fine.

OK sounds good