Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

Washer has F06/EO2 Signal flashing a meow sound an door

Customer Question

washer has F06/EO2 Signal flashing a meow sound an door locked - was working perfect until big storm. Cannot get working properly Maytag Maxima
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

The F6 E2 error is a communication error between the central control unit and the user interface boards, first try unplugging the washer for 10 minutes plug it back in and see if the board will reset and the washer function properly if not send me the model number of the unit and I will be glad to help further, but I will say if the error continues in order to diagnose the issue you will need an ohm meter for testing purposes. In the meantime please read below:

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.