Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a 36" Viking Gas Push in Range. I had the strikers

Customer Question

I have a 36" Viking Gas Push in Range. I had the strikers replaced last winter and the service man showed me a quick disconnect near the burners. I of course have forgotten which set of wires it is. I need to deep clean it and would like to not have to pull it out. It's on the same circuit as my fridge so flipping the breaker is out for a deep clean.
Thanks!
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I think I remember it being on the right side of the cooktop part of the range.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Yes there is a quick molex plug on the right side if you lift the burners off you should be able to see it and unplug it.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!