Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Are there any manufacturers that make an over the range

Customer Question

Are there any manufacturers that make an over the range microwave that is only 24" wide?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Most manufacturers are no more than 20" wide. How wide is the space you have?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want to put a microwave under a 24 in wide wall cabinet that is 15 inches deep. This cabinet is over our open gas range.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Ge makes a 24" model that can be hung but it would not be appropriate over a gas range as it has no ventilation. See the link below.